Aims of Budehaven Community School
Budehaven Community School aims to:
- Create an active learning community of the highest possible quality.
- Provide a safe, caring and supportive school in which everybody is stimulated and encouraged to achieve success.
- Equip each student with a range of skills so that they can:
- Make informed choices
- Make a positive contribution to the community in which they live
In order to achieve these aims we shall:
- Promote high standards of teaching and learning
- Promote responsibility and mutual respect
- Develop a sense of pride in being part of Budehaven Community School
- Ensure equality of opportunity and access to all aspects of school life
- Promote and develop social, moral, spiritual and cultural awareness
- Promote awareness of, and respect for a sustainable environment
- Work in partnership with parents and the wider community
- Recognise and celebrate all achievements